Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Peita, Tipene, Brown, Peihopa and White  

RSS
Peita Whanau OWC
(@peita-whanau-owc)

Kia whanau

Justing wanting to find any whanau out there. Just got back from my fathers tangi and found out about this site and was told that it may be a great site to catch up with all my whanau around the world especailly in oz.

So if your a Peita, Tipene, Brown, Peihopa or a White send me a message we could be connected

Kite ano
Tania

Posted : 04 November, 2006 9:54 pm
Tiaki_nohi OWC
(@tiaki_nohi-owc)

Kia ora Tania
Thoe are four big clans. Can you be more specific ?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 November, 2006 11:50 pm
Peita Whanau OWC
(@peita-whanau-owc)

kia ora Tiaki nohi

Yes you are right these are huge clans, but we are all related. My Grandfather James Hemi Kuti Peita had one brother and 4 sisters. The sisters married into the Tipene, Brown and Peihopa family. Most of the families live in the Motatau area.

I have a feeling I posted this in the wrong section but anyway its done now. I found out about this site last week and thought it would be a great place to catch up with whanau around the world that are finding out about this site.

ka kite ano
Tania

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 November, 2006 2:24 am
Hinga Whanau
(@hinga-whanau)

Kia ora Tania

Welcome to you. My whanau also married into the Peihopa and Tipene whanau. I would be delighted if you dropped me an email: hinga2@optusnet.com.au. I have some information I could pass on or at least I can assist in connecting you to others who will help.

You can post whanau queries in the 'searching for whanau' or 'searching tupuna' sections. This way you are more likely to get people visiting your post. Nice to have you aboard.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2006 8:49 pm
ywikiteoi OWC
(@ywikiteoi-owc)

KIA ORA CUZ,
SORRY 2 HEAR BOUT UNCLE KORO'S PASSING..IT JUST SO HAPPENS THAT I BEEN A MEMBER FOR AWHILE AND IT DIDN'T DAWN ON ME, TO COME IN HERE...YEAH CUZ I'M STILL HERE IN OZ, STILL OUT WEST...HERE IS MY EMAIL ADDRESS CUZ ywikiteoi@hotmail.com, TAP BACK CUZ...

AROHANUI
YVONNE

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 June, 2007 11:49 pm
Share: