Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RAMEKA Basil Pahara  

RSS
payton OWC
(@payton-owc)

RAMEKA, Dave: Help with my whakapapa

My paternal grandfather was Basil Pahara Rameka he was married to Hikitia (don't know her maiden name). My fathers name was George Rameka who I think was born on Matakana Island. My father's brothers name was Kiki Rameka who married Ruiha (don't know maiden name). Any information would be appreciated especially the link to Matakana Island as I do not know much about that side of my whakapapa.

Posted : 05 January, 2006 9:20 pm
Kaye-Kaye OWC
(@kaye-kaye-owc)

Kia Ora Payton

Could you be connected to the Rameka Whanau in Kawhia and Raglan?

na
Kaye-Kaye

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 January, 2006 9:10 am
Tommy.Rameka OWC
(@tommy-rameka-owc)

quote:

My paternal grandfather was Basil Pahara Rameka he was married to Hikitia (don't know her maiden name). My fathers name was George Rameka who I think was born on Matakana Island. My father's brothers name was Kiki Rameka who married Ruiha (don't know maiden name). Any information would be appreciated especially the link to Matakana Island as I do not know much about that side of my whakapapa.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2006 10:58 pm
Tommy.Rameka OWC
(@tommy-rameka-owc)

quote:

Kia ora, my father was kiki, and Hikitia Akuhata was my grandmother, my mother was Ruiha Edmonds my father was also born on matakana island, the best person to contact is Colin Rameka who is uncle Georges son, who is currently living in Kaikohe, hope this helps, let me know how it goes and i will help if i find anything out

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 October, 2006 11:08 pm
Share: