Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

SLADE - TEREITI  

RSS
awhinatia
(@awhinatia)

Kia Ora to all the whanau out there. First I would like to wish one and all a very happy and prosperous 2008.
I would really appreciate it if there is anyone out there that could possibly tell me why the Tereiti name was changed to Slade. I have no qualms with the name Slade, in fact for me it is one to be proud of, but I would just like some background information about the Tereiti name if there is anyone out there that may have some info.

Ka Kite Ano Kia Koutou Katoa.

Posted : 01 January, 2008 6:41 pm
tamienrose OWC
(@tamienrose-owc)

Kia ora
I'm not sure on te ingoa a Tereiti, however i am interested with te ingoa a Slade.
Is your Slade whanau descendants of Horowai Hemiona Pahina and Ema Te Waimatao Ngerengere? hapu being Te Whanau a Ruataupare me Te Ao Tawarirangi?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 January, 2008 2:53 pm
Share: