Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Taa Moko  

RSS
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

Ki a Ora Koutou

Is there anybody out there who knows anyone that does taa moko? If ya do can you please email me

mohaka_girl@optusnet.com.au

Posted : 11 May, 2006 2:46 pm
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Kia ora Becks
Derek Lardelli. No Whangara mai tawhiti. Gizzy town. He still lives there. Check the white pages gisborne directory. Otherwise ring toihoukura - maori arts - Te Tairawhiti polytech. Theyll know where he is. When you catch up with him give him a big kia ora from his niece Michelle Whaitiri. Jimmys girl.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2006 9:27 am
Becks06 OWC
(@becks06-owc)

Thanks heaps for that michelle and yep i will give him a buzz since i'd only be down the road in Napier!!oh yeah and i'l him know you says Kia Ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2006 1:34 pm
Dale Ennor OWC
(@dale-ennor-owc)

Hi Becks,
Dallon August is another awesome artist, not sure if he does Taa Moko he lives in hastings,not sure if he is in the book or not but happy hunting anyway
cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 May, 2006 11:07 pm
Share: