Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Toi: looking for someone to design my tattoo for me  

RSS
alexa OWC
(@alexa-owc)

Kia Ora everyone,

I am looking for someone out there to possibly do a couple designs for me for my tats. I han't go a design in mind for either of them but i have meanings. if anyone is interested or knows anyone for could do this for me please email me on alexa.toi@leicon.com.au and i can give you some more information.

Thanks everyone
Ka kite
Alexa Toi

Posted : 13 April, 2007 2:38 pm
carameldeluxe OWC
(@carameldeluxe-owc)

there is a place that designs your tatoo but they are situated in newzealand not sure of any in australia ..ARE YOU INTERESTED.
Hey since your in australia do you have whanau in AOTEAROA...How do you keep in touch with them if you do.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 May, 2007 4:49 pm
taiga
(@taiga)
Trusted Member

Give me the meanings and i can have a think on it if you want???

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 May, 2007 10:04 am
alexa OWC
(@alexa-owc)

Well it seems that i have not log on here for awhile so sorry for such a late reply. Thank you both for getting back to me on this subject.

Taiga this is for one of my ta mokos. i would like it to represent my grandparents. My Papa Hiramia John Piripo Toi from Hokianga and my Grandmother Rewa Elva Toi nee Ngaika from Waikare. they have since past and are at the Otiria (Moerewa) Urupa. hopefully that is enough information for you for now. if you have any other questions for me please contact me on alexa.toi@leicon.com.au

E Smith i do have whanau over in NZ and i am always in contact with them. its usually via phone but have found bebo a good way to also keep in contact with them. Are you looking at coming over to aussie?

thanks again for getting back to me
Cheers
alexa
Cheers
Alexa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 July, 2007 7:37 pm
Francine OWC
(@francine-owc)

Kia Ora Alexa.. What part of ozzie are you in?I know of a kiwi who does tats in Perth, he did ours, n yes he's pretty good,he has done Ta Moko, comes from Invercargill,that was where he did his ta Moko also.Said it was a very moving n spiritual event.. get back to me if yo need more info, cheers..

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 January, 2008 1:51 am
Share: