Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

whakapapa chatroom  

RSS
platinummaori OWC
(@platinummaori-owc)

i the like the whakapapa chatroom it is a great tool for maori.org the sad bit is not many people use it i like chat rooms.
you get to meet and talk to great people and make some friends you should the site up for free now and then as some people do not have email addresses to log to.

Posted : 15 August, 2005 8:15 pm
C.Taku OWC
(@c-taku-owc)

Hello Im new to this site in search of my whanau
learner at this so please b patient with me.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 August, 2005 10:26 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Tena korua,

The Whakapapa Chat was set up so that members could organise chat sessions mainly to korero about whakapapa. If you want to have a session, take a look at some of the posts in the Whakapapa - General Questions section called Whakapapa Club Hui or Whakapapa Club Agenda to see how to set it up and go for it!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 August, 2005 12:53 am
Rima OWC
(@rima-owc)

Teena koutou, I am a new member and I am looking for whakapapa on my koro's side. Please help

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2005 12:40 pm
ihiperamahuika OWC
(@ihiperamahuika-owc)

Tena Koutou

I am a new member and looking forward to communicating and sharing any information that I may be able to help you with.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 April, 2006 12:12 pm
Ronalie OWC
(@ronalie-owc)

tena koutou,
i am also a new mwmber. i am from the far north, my tribe is Te Aupouri Ngaitakoto. I am searching for information about the my great great grandfather Marko Pivac who migrated to Aotearoa 1911. i am looking for imformation on how to go about getting the passenger lists of the ship that he sailed on to our beautiful country.Also i have also trouble finding out my great great grand mothers maiden name. all i no is that her name was mahae. my Grandparents names were Richard Buckley (Dick) Pivac and Hinerangi (Gu) Brown both deceased. Please if any one has any imformation, feel free to email me.

Many thanks

Ronalie Henderson ( nee Brott)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 November, 2006 6:00 pm
chaz OWC
(@chaz-owc)

kiaora i am new too and also looking for my nanny people in tearoha her name was tanu dixon or andrews she is buried in tearoha with her people could anyone put me in the right direction of finding her whanau

thanks

charlene clarke

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 July, 2007 3:01 pm
Share: