Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Whakapapa Club Chat Testers Wanted  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Tena koutou,

We have the draft code ready and are looking for people to help test the code online before we make it live.

If you think you will have a few minutes to spare when you are here and would like to help us test it, post a note and if I am online and I see you are online I will send you a PM with the address. I can not give set times as I am online whenever - day or night.

Posted : 27 February, 2005 2:55 am
ddblue
(@ddblue)

Ready and waiting

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 10:13 am
Ginseng OWC
(@ginseng-owc)

Count me in !!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 12:02 pm
huiabird OWC
(@huiabird-owc)

me too !!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 2:07 pm
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

And again

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 3:21 pm
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Ae ahau hoki.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 9:02 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Ae, ko ahau hoki

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 February, 2005 9:53 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Tena koutou,

Just an update to let you all know that pearlau and myself have had a play and as a result of great feedback, changes have already been made.

We will still be testing for a while yet, as I will be hopeing to catch more than one online to expand our test and make sure it works properly with more than two people.

Keep posting if you would be interested in testing with us.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2005 2:56 am
pearlau OWC
(@pearlau-owc)

Tena Koutou

I am very impressed with the ease of use, and the look of the chat facility to date.

Kia ora maori.org.nz, most excellent mahi.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2005 10:07 am
Poraka OWC
(@poraka-owc)

Kia ora!!

Ae!! Ko au hoki!!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 February, 2005 11:15 pm
PapaPanui Admin OWC
(@papapanui-admin-owc)

Tena koutou ano,

Another 2 great sessions had today and more changes to layout and code.

One session with Poutokomanawa as well as a multi-session, with Poraka, Y2ranga and Artecwoman. Aroha Mai artecwoman, I did not realise until later that you had not posted on this korero, so I will not bother you again unless you post here that it is okay.

The multi-session was a great chance to test the code and to get an idea of how it works. I still have a few more changes to make from suggestions made at our multi-session, but will do it if it is possible.

And I will make a point now of making sure that people have put a korero here before I contact them

Still have a bit more testing to go, but are on target for the 11th March date to finish the testing.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 March, 2005 2:43 am
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Ae I enjoyed the multi session and look forward to the takeoff date and sharing with our tuakana of the site. Aa te waa ka korero ano tatou.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 March, 2005 8:59 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora koutou,

I also agree with pearlau

quote:

I am very impressed with the ease of use, and the look of the chat facility to date.

Kia ora maori.org.nz, most excellent mahi.

Now, I just have to see if I can be online when others are online and PapaPanui Admin is testing so I can see the multi sessions

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 March, 2005 11:44 am
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Poutokomanawa he mihi tenei kia koe mo to awhina ki ahau i te waa e kimi ana ahau i taku whanau i nga Hori. Ko korero ahau ki etehi o te whanau. Many thanks. My family is all in a flutter to join and share whakapapa with the Hori whanau.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 March, 2005 1:18 pm
y2ranga
(@y2ranga)

Poraka dont frogs rabbit?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 March, 2005 1:29 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: