Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

CARROLL WHANAU REUNION - MAURICE CARROLL  

RSS
arana carroll OWC
(@arana-carroll-owc)

Carroll Whanau Reunion
Maurice Carroll - Helen Carroll nee Tamihana (Thompson)

Kia ora mai tatau te whanau,

Have you been thinking about who your whanau are? Have you ever thought about where they may be? So have we!! That's why we are hoping to have a "Carroll Whanau Reunion".

Where: To be confirmed
When: 11-14th of January 2008

If your like us, you probably don't even know who all your family members are. Sad aye!! We know names or hear other whanau mention them, but we can never put a face to the name. So now's your chance to meet those you don't know and catch up with the ones you do!!!!! Let's not use the loss of whanau members as the reason for our gatherings.... lets make this a special occassion thats going to serve a purpose!!

So if your interested please let us know
Contacts

North Island - South Island
Arana Carroll - Sonia Walker nee Carroll
Wanganui - Christchurch
063437376 - 033381452
0273872420 - 0211872355
carroll-family@hotmail.com - lindsaywalker@xtra.co.nz

Edited by - arana carroll on Sep 09 2006 3:22:00 PM

Edited by - arana carroll on Sep 09 2006 3:25:15 PM

Edited by - arana carroll on Sep 11 2006 10:32:08 PM

Edited by - arana carroll on Sep 12 2006 8:18:58 PM

Edited by - arana carroll on Nov 03 2006 09:58:14 AM

Edited by - arana carroll on Jan 01 2007 8:31:33 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 September, 2006 3:12 pm
Lynda Lines OWC
(@lynda-lines-owc)

Kia Ora Arana, I have Carrolls in my whakapapa but mainly in the Nth Island, an Ellen and Richard Carroll. If these name mean any thing to you please get back to me. Thanx

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 October, 2006 6:01 pm
Share: