Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Curtis whanau reunion (help me if you know any infomation on my whanau)  

RSS
alisia OWC
(@alisia-owc)

kia ora ,

hi , im alisia Curtis its the curtis whanau's family reuion feb 06 in australia ill inform you guys of the date and where it is its the curtis's that are related to the baker's
i dont know much about my whanau all i know its my great granmothers name was marehana baker from the hastings/napier region , i also know that my grandad is one of 14 children ,we are from the nagti kahununu tribe , i know that my great auntys and uncles are still alive and going strong but i would still enjoy meeting them one day , ive always wanted to know more about my whakapapa and geneolgy so if any one knows of the bakers or particulaly the curtis whanau please send me a email .If any of you are a atending the reunion then ill look forward to meeting you

thanks always alisia rae curtis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 May, 2005 3:27 pm
te phantom
(@te-phantom)

Hi Alisia

My nan's partner was Jack CURTIS. I'm unsure if they were married. Her maiden name was Irihapeti (or Elizabeth or Betty) TARAWA.

Her first husband was Wharepouri HEKE.

Anyway, my cousin in Sydney told me that the CURTIS whanau were having a reunion, in Sydney. I thought that it was this year, 2005, but I could be wrong.

Both Nanny Jack and Nanny Mum passed away in the 1970s I think.

I don't think that any of our whanau will attend the reunion.

If you do go, I hope that you have a great time and take heaps of photos. If I were you, I'd also take a video camera so that you can record some of the stories that they will tell.

Anyway, just thought that I would drop you a line so that you don't think that your posting wasn't in vain.

Take care

Phantom Maori

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2005 10:44 am
PATRICK HARERANGI CURTIS OWC
(@patrick-harerangi-curtis-owc)

quote:

kia ora ,

hi , im alisia Curtis its the curtis whanau's family reuion feb 06 in australia ill inform you guys of the date and where it is its the curtis's that are related to the baker's
i dont know much about my whanau all i know its my great granmothers name was marehana baker from the hastings/napier region , i also know that my grandad is one of 14 children ,we are from the nagti kahununu tribe , i know that my great auntys and uncles are still alive and going strong but i would still enjoy meeting them one day , ive always wanted to know more about my whakapapa and geneolgy so if any one knows of the bakers or particulaly the curtis whanau please send me a email .If any of you are a atending the reunion then ill look forward to meeting you

thanks always alisia rae curtis

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2005 7:34 pm
Parnz OWC
(@parnz-owc)

hi my name is pania..my partner is levi wilson.his mother is verna curtis,daughter of patumoana and merehana curtis.im just informing you or you may already know that the curtis reunion is not going ahead as planned this year.hopefully another time.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 August, 2006 12:26 pm
Share: