Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

FOX (POKIHA) & HETA WHANAU'S  

RSS
bulletproof OWC
(@bulletproof-owc)

Kia ora all moko of the late Ririwai (pokiha )Fox, hails from Te Araroa east coast, and our nan whose still here Connie Fox nee Heta, from Opape (opotiki). I am wanting to get us all together for a family reunion, and would appreciate your thoughts on how to do this and where to do this. As far as i know there are hundreds of us including great grandchildren and im yet to meet you all. I think this is the best way to bring our whanau together in a joyous occassion and not a sad one aye. if you know of anyone from this whanau please drop me a line.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 8:43 am
maori.chica OWC
(@maori-chica-owc)

kia ora..
ur nanny connie
is my nannys sister..
waiamahau..
chur..
so ur ma 2nd cuzzie..
ye tautoko ur korero kuz..
i think we need a whanau reunion 2..
i want 2 know who my family is..
coz really i dont know anybody in my family..
only my first cousins and thats it!
hit me back when u can
ciao..
jessie wilson

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 9:40 am
bulletproof OWC
(@bulletproof-owc)

kia ora cuzzy!
I know aunty wai and the uncles rex, jimmy, and harry. My mother is jo 2nd eldest in the fox family, she is named after her grandfather joe heta. Im so glad i found some one on here. Who is your mum and dad.
look forward to hearing from you.
till then
wendy drummond

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 10:47 am
maori.chica OWC
(@maori-chica-owc)

my dad is ur uncle jimmy..
lol..
kia ora.. nice 2 meet ya 2.
do u use bebo ???
its pretty cool on there..

there is some more family of ours on there like my auntie patty which is my dads sista..
and a few cousins azwell..

cool..
if u go on to bebo add me on there..
my email is maori.chica@hotmail.com

cool thanks
ciao cuzzie

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 11:04 am
bulletproof OWC
(@bulletproof-owc)

ok, i will when i find out what bebo is..hehe.
say hi to your dad and my 1st cousin pricilla drummond.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 31 October, 2006 4:04 pm
bazurk OWC
(@bazurk-owc)

haha hello to all rellies. if you were wondering my name is pokiha taranui fox. just wanted to say hello to all and to wish you all a safe and entertaining life....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 April, 2007 2:50 am
tehaate OWC
(@tehaate-owc)

Tena koe pokiha, Ko Patti taku ingoa,
your mother and I are first cousins. I'm Nanny Wai's daughter. did yous consider havin the reunion up at Teararoa? isn't that where uncle Ririwai is from it would be interesting to see Uncles side of the whanau, Kiora Pokiha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 November, 2007 8:18 pm
Share: