Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Pawarenga Jubilee?  

RSS
tarn OWC
(@tarn-owc)

Pawarenga Jubilee?
Could anybody tell me about the jubilee that will taking place in Pawarenga next year? I have heard a bit about it but not alot, is there anyone out there that is able to fill in the blanks?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 December, 2005 1:18 am
chewton girl OWC
(@chewton-girl-owc)

Pawarenga Jubilee is usually held tne beginning of the new year being an annual event. Go to www.terarawa.co.nz for information. If you can't find it their post a message on their message board. Lot of people their from Pawarenga, Anahera will fill you in. I think their last Kukupe (Oct/Dec) made mention of last years event. The horse race is awesome!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 December, 2005 7:09 am
chewton girl OWC
(@chewton-girl-owc)

Just checked, yeh it is held on New Years day on Whangape Harbour. Go to www.terarawa.co.nz then put pawarenga into search and go to Pawarenga panui and their you will find some info'.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 December, 2005 7:21 am
tarn OWC
(@tarn-owc)

thank you for your reply i will check that up.
The Jubilee that I am talking about is the 100 year celebration that will be taking place.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 December, 2005 10:22 am
Share: