Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TE HUIA, Te Kopere Help with Whakapapa  

RSS
Jaytee OWC
(@jaytee-owc)

TE HUIA,Te Kopere/ Help with whakapapa
Kia Ora Whanau just looking to fill in the gaps on my grandfather Whakapapa. I know he was from pipriki and I know my Koros children. he was married to my nan Betty Te Huia nee Herewini. Any replys would help heaps.
Naku Na
Jason Te Huia

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 February, 2006 8:25 pm
Kaihau OWC
(@kaihau-owc)

HI,

Have you had any luck. i know some Te Huia's from Pipiriki. I went to school with a Renne Te Huia. i was also taught by a Horiana Hema (nee Te Huia). I cant quite remember her parents, but I think her dad was koro George. I can hunt for Aunty Horiana's email if that would help.

Email me at kaihau_2@hotmail.com if you are interested in this.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 May, 2006 11:42 pm
frontman OWC
(@frontman-owc)

Kia Ora Jytee,
This section is for whanau (family) reunion only not for Whakapapa. You need to either place a thread in the Tracing Tupuna (Ancestors) section or Whakapapa - General Qestion. There is some infromation in there for the Te Huia name.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 January, 2008 3:10 pm
patutokotoko OWC
(@patutokotoko-owc)

kiaora brudda

my names matiu haitana, im from Raetihi, my partners name is Roberta Te Huia , shes from Pipiriki her dads name is Te Kupenga Te Huia his fathers name was TaiTai......hit me back on ruakopiri@xtra.co.nz

mauri ora bro

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 January, 2008 8:04 pm
Share: