Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

TIPENE Te Riwhi & TAUTARI Tuwahine (Motatau / Waiomio) 2008  

RSS
kotiro OWC
(@kotiro-owc)

Reunion 2008 - Xmas/New Year. Need contributions to the whakapapa and of course the whanau!

Edited by - kotiro on Mar 20 2005 8:26:10 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2005 8:24 pm
baygal76 OWC
(@baygal76-owc)

Kia ora Kotiro, i just checked my e-mail and received your e-mail, i will forwarded it to my sister Rosie and we'll go from there. I hope Ratt will be able to help you out cuz. Take care!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 April, 2005 11:15 pm
shelleym OWC
(@shelleym-owc)

Kia ora koutou, I am trying to contact someone on my fathers side of the family. My name is Shelley Mitai (Tipene)I am trying to contact Gail Tipene uncle Hectors daughter does anyone have a contact number for her.

Kia Ora whanau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 October, 2005 11:13 pm
noodlegeek OWC
(@noodlegeek-owc)

I think I might have Gails number for you... email me at noodlegeek@yahoo.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2005 10:01 am
Keita Peke OWC
(@keita-peke-owc)

Kia Ora Shelley,

Gail is an old friend of mine, if you haven't got her number yet I have it. E-mail me at keets@xtra.co.nz.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 April, 2006 11:19 pm
nz_tipene OWC
(@nz_tipene-owc)

Hi my name is Tracy Tipene My father is Morehu waa tipene I am trying to locate my fathers side of the family as I haven't met anyone from this side and I would love to know weather I have any uncles cuzys or auntys that could give me insight into my dads family please contact me at maorifamily@optusnet.com.au THANK YOU Im living in brisbane

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 May, 2007 2:51 pm
GPT OWC
(@gpt-owc)

Kia ora

I was just wondering if the reunion went ahead. And if so, everything go well?

Cheers.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 11 February, 2008 6:37 pm
Share: