Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WAINOHU Reunion  

RSS
Bella_76 OWC
(@bella_76-owc)

Nga Uri o Te Hore me Matekino Wainohu
Whanau Reunion
The reunion is from 23-29 December 2005. It will be held at Mangaroa Marae, Bridge Pa, Hastings.
Anyone interested and wanting more info, contact Pauline Toheriri on (06) 3298841 or Sheree Manihera on (06) 8798098

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2005 9:51 pm
kiriwai
(@kiriwai)

Kia Ora Bella,
We must have been writing our panui at the same time, mine just come in after your's. But I stuck mine in the wrong place, it should have been in the (Looking for Whanau section).
Can you let me know if your panui is related to mine, I had just finished writing in the same names that you have, from the Rarere Whanau side from Mahia.

Kia Ora
Kiriwai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 November, 2005 10:35 pm
REGGAE_KNIGHT OWC
(@reggae_knight-owc)

sheez just caught that one been out of touch for a while anyway my mother polly taupare wainohu
mothers name was bella wainohu from rauponga
kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 June, 2006 11:43 pm
kel OWC
(@kel-owc)

Kia Ora All
Can you supply me any information about
Te Wainohu and the Gemmell as i am searching for my dad - Sam Gemmell Blenheim ex Raupunga

thanks tash

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2006 11:23 pm
Share: