Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Waipuka-Kingi  

RSS
skingi OWC
(@skingi-owc)

Nga mihi ki nga uri o Waipuka Iraia Kingi

The first hui to organise the whanau reunion for descendants of Waipuka Iraia Kingi was held at Waipatu marae 13/14/15 April 2007.

The hui confirmed that the Waipuka-Kingi reunion will be held over labour weekend 2007 at Okautete / Homewood. It will commence at 3pm Friday 19 October and end around midday Monday 22 October.

A detailed programme and other info will be soon published on the website
http://kainga.maori.org.nz/WaipukaKingi/

So we can communicate reunion news, build a list of descendants of Waipuka Iraia Kingi and more importantly get an idea of how many will be attending the reunion, please make contact with Sydney Kingi, sydney.kingi@xtra.co.nz chairperson of the reunion organising committee, or Pat Bolstad, pat.bolstad@xtra.co.nz the Treasurer of the reunion organising committee.

Ko Waipuka Iraia Kingi ka moe i a Waimatao Kani, ka puta ko
Mane Waipuka Kingi ka moe i a Ringatu Waaka, ka puta ko
Te Waaka Te Makiuruhau (Jim) Kingi ka moe i a Iritana Keefe
ka puta ko ahau

Heoi ano
Sydney Kingi

Edited by - skingi on Apr 18 2007 12:41:17 PM

Edited by - skingi on Apr 19 2007 2:53:09 PM

ReplyQuote
Posted : 18 April, 2007 12:45 am
Share: