Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

WALL WHANAU  

RSS
tutemohuta OWC
(@tutemohuta-owc)

Wall whanau reunion to be held 28th December to 4th January 2006/07.
for more information contact Ngatoru at tutemohutaiwi@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 20 March, 2006 4:37 pm
Beegee OWC
(@beegee-owc)

Seems I did the wrong thing but I have sent you an Email I just hope you get it.Dont know much about computers so I hope you get this I will be here at this station for the whole day before I go home to my own address sorry

ReplyQuote
Posted : 28 May, 2006 11:17 am
karepa.wall OWC
(@karepa-wall-owc)

Kia ora koe, ko karepa Wall tenei, ko oku tupuna, ko kara wall (nee ngaia) raua ko John Wall.
John wall is a decendant of Wiremu and Erina Wall, is this the same whanau?
And if so could i have more info please?

Kia ora koe,

Karepa Wall

ReplyQuote
Posted : 16 October, 2006 11:12 am
TeRopata
(@teropata)

Kia ora koe, Looking for whanau of Aaron Wall who died on the Gold Coast of Australia 12 or so years past. He was about 20 years young at the time. Believe he was of Kai-Tahu descent. Would appreciate any assistance.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 14 January, 2007 7:30 pm
Share: