Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Whanau Reunion, Kaikoura 2005  

RSS
HairzWendy OWC
(@hairzwendy-owc)

Descendents of Catherine Norton.
Reardon / Starkey / Pacey / Timms / Nilsen / Roberts families.
A whanau reunion is to be held in Kaikoura on Waitangi Weekend 2005.
For details, please contact
Marilyn Abernethy, 122B Torquay Street, KAIKOURA.
Phone 03 319 5373 email jimabernethy@xtra.co.nz

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 September, 2004 8:19 pm
adkel_nzsth OWC
(@adkel_nzsth-owc)

Hi HairzWendy
how u doing
was very excited to find this post as this is my whakakapa, my birth family is poharama, any info u could give me would be great and info about the reunion. would be keen to come to that.

adrienne

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2004 2:06 pm
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora adkel_nzsth,

Just wondering where your Poharama lines are from as my great grandmother (mother of my grandmother on my father's side) died in 1908 and is a Poharama. She is from the Karikari penninsula area in the far north.

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
--------------------------------
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 November, 2004 10:37 pm
adkel_nzsth OWC
(@adkel_nzsth-owc)

Hi there Poutokomanawa
my birth grandmother is rongamai poharama, and my grandfather is Winiata Poharama if u go into www.gencircles.com and type in Poharama i have put my family tree on there, there maybe alot of errors my tree is under The poharama family tree done by adrienne.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2004 8:47 am
poutokomanawa
(@poutokomanawa)
Trusted Member

Kia ora adkel_nzsth for your fast response

I have started a new Panui [url="http://www.maori.org.nz/papa_panui/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=187&FORUM_ID=2&CAT_ID=2&Topic_Title=Poharama+Whanau&Forum_Title=Finding+Whanau+%28Family%29"]here[/url] for the Poharama Whanau as I did not want to sidetrack this korero

Good Luck with the reunion!

Nau te raurau,
Naku te raurau,
Ka ora ai nga tangata!
Together we will get there!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 November, 2004 11:33 am
Share: