Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

ashby/kairau  

RSS
lala OWC
(@lala-owc)

looking for ASHBY WHANAU

Posted : 21 April, 2006 12:29 pm
motatau_4life OWC
(@motatau_4life-owc)

tena koe im sharon Tautari but my uncle Tohe is an ashby i dnt no if datl help but hes an Ashby from Oromahoe his mum my grandads sister married into the ashby whanau...i can give u a number if dats the same ashby....

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 July, 2006 3:57 pm
whaeakiri OWC
(@whaeakiri-owc)

I am an Ashby. There are Ashby Whanau in Rodney/Northland District area. Oruawharo Marae, North Auckland if thats the same whanau givis a buz. email me at whaeakiri@hotmail.com

Goodluck on your search, hope you find what you are looking for,

Na whaeakiri

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 July, 2006 12:29 am
TakuWhanauEWha OWC
(@takuwhanauewha-owc)

my nanny is a ashby and has all original documents and i have the full layout of the whole ashby wiomio geneology and if you would like them email me on my4babies@xtra.co.nz and just tell me that you are from this site and want to have the ashby layout i will send it to you then

kia ora

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 October, 2006 8:55 am
holman OWC
(@holman-owc)

hi Tarnz i would be interrested in the ashby geneology chart if you have one. kia ora Mata

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 August, 2007 9:37 am
Share: