Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

EDWARDS/ERUETI Pani/PERE Te Mana Moanaroa  

RSS
material OWC
(@material-owc)

Tamariki of Pani and Mana are
Rangituanui, Hoani, Pita, Wi Pere, Tame, Bessie(Puti) Keelan, Miri or Maggie, Rangi Te Ngono Ariki(Deets Rangi), Lily[red], [red]Heta(Jock), [black]Paaka, Mere Tahatu, Rangitahuri, Hare Matenga, Hinerangi, Jack Edwards or Winiata, Mildred, Whareherehere, Edwards or Haenga.]
I am researching the whanau Edwards if any of the above know any info please reply.

Edited by - material on Mar 10 2006 06:16:19 AM

Edited by - material on Mar 10 2006 06:17:51 AM

Edited by - material on Mar 10 2006 06:21:07 AM

Posted : 12 February, 2006 9:16 am
Mistee OWC
(@mistee-owc)

I'm a mokopuna tuarua of Pitas, don't know much about that side though.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 March, 2006 10:09 pm
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Hi my name is Michelle Hawea and my husband Tamihana was born and bred in Waituhi/ Patutahi. His step father is Kelly Winiata and his father is Jack Winiata or nanny gumgum. Jack was buried on the hill at Wairoa The whanau you are looking for come from Waituhi. There marae is Te Rongopai and their Iwi is Te whanau a Kai (Kaikoreaunei) some descendents go under Te Aitanga a Mahaki. Te Haaki is one of their eponymous anscestors. A very educated and powerful whanau. My best friend is Debbie Edwards she is the daughter of Paaka Edwards and Margret (Hawea). You can find Margret if you contact the Te Aitanga a Mahaki web site she has a lot to do with iwi development issues. Her daughter Mini is also a committee member. I know that they are all on the net. I do have Debbies e mail address get back to me if you want it. My sister in law midgy also is on line so i will ask her for her e mail so that you can contact her. I know that the Pere whanau have a lot of family reunions at Te Rongopai marae. MAybe you can go there to youll love it.
Look forward to hearing from you.
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2006 8:50 pm
material OWC
(@material-owc)

Tena koe Michelle
choice you have more information i can fill in.
yes at the moment i am still registering for Te Aitanga Mahaki. as i've had to collate my entire whanau (bros n sissys), it has taken a while. hence as i'm nearly finished to send off with my rego.
ae i look at the web site when i can to see whats new. it would be nice to finally connect into wananga etc as i've had a reply that these are held from a seems like spiteful relation. any how the workload has been quite large lately and i haven't been able to get to the whakapapa.
So i would much appreciate any email and info to add to what i have already.

cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2006 6:22 pm
material OWC
(@material-owc)

Tena koe Michelle
choice you have more information i can fill in.
yes at the moment i am still registering for Te Aitanga Mahaki. as i've had to collate my entire whanau (bros n sissys), it has taken a while. hence as i'm nearly finished to send off with my rego.
ae i look at the web site when i can to see whats new. it would be nice to finally connect into wananga etc as i've had a reply that these are held from a seems like spiteful relation. any how the workload has been quite large lately and i haven't been able to get to the whakapapa.
So i would much appreciate any email and info to add to what i have already.

cheers

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 May, 2006 6:23 pm
Share: