Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HAAMI-JONES: Everyone  

RSS
kiwiflygurl OWC
(@kiwiflygurl-owc)

Kia Ora Te Whanau, Te Whanau Whanui,

I am looking to contact anyone that is a descendant of Pikihoro Pinerapa ( Te Ata) RURU whom married Hone HAAMI.

Their children where:

Whiti Haami Jones = Pare Rerekau Oaks
Haanni Haami =
Nora Mangumangu Haami = Harry Paki Brown
Rangi Haami Jones = Kataraina Goldsmith (Kuini)
Hetana (Seddon) Haami = Copral (D.N.I) 28/11/41 WWII
Tangirua Haami = Maraea
Pakira Haami =

If you are a descendant of this whanau drop me a pm plz

Naku Noa
Kiwi

Posted : 21 November, 2005 4:39 pm
kiwiflygurl OWC
(@kiwiflygurl-owc)

Aorhamai Whanau,

I also forgot to add the relevant pepeha and since Imma hoha have da weblink instead.
http://groups.msn.com/Haami-JonesWhanau/homepage.msnw

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 November, 2005 4:54 pm
hearty nati OWC
(@hearty-nati-owc)
Eminent Member

i just joined last nite cuzzy

and yeah i do know dice tuapawa,he my koros brotha...oh yeah i think i already told u lol!

um i posted sumthing in the 'ou whakaaro' part so yea thanks HEAPZ for that cuzzie

ma te wa

ReplyQuote
Posted : 21 November, 2005 8:50 pm
juleznz OWC
(@juleznz-owc)

hi again im not a descendent but i do hold whakapapa for the RURU whanau if your interested email me cheers julie-ann

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 November, 2005 6:46 am
Michelle Hawea OWC
(@michelle-hawea-owc)

Kia ora
Im not a descendent of Pikihoro but i am a descendent of her sister Paku Ritihia o te Maioha. A big kia ora to you whanaunga
Michelle

ReplyQuote
Posted : 10 May, 2006 12:12 pm
kiwiflygurl OWC
(@kiwiflygurl-owc)

Kia Ora 'Chell:d

Tenei te mihi kia koe me tou whanau:d
No matter which branch of the Totara tree you sprout from, you are still whanau in mah pukapuka:d.
Personally I would love the leaves to be filled in that branch too...so nau mai haere mai ki ta tatou whanau wahi ipurangi:d and bring the clan with yah too kare:d;)...I'm sure the other whanau would love to hear from that side of the fence;)
Ma Te Wa (F)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 June, 2006 11:12 am
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

I am looking for any information on Kath Robin who Married a Haami. Kath is my mums Great Aunt. Kath parents are Jack / Apihai and Eva Robin (first Union)

ReplyQuote
Posted : 26 September, 2007 3:57 pm
Debzone OWC
(@debzone-owc)

I found this document on the web which will help you with your information - It is about TeUa Boydy Haami
http://www.turanga.irirangi.net/documents/pipijan2005.pdf

I beleive Kath was known as Kaa Robin who married Frank Takotokino Whiti Jones Haami. They had 7 children.

I am interest in finding out information on these children

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 October, 2007 9:15 am
kiwiflygurl OWC
(@kiwiflygurl-owc)

Hi Deb you would be looking at Uncle Crete and Uncle Bun Buns whanau. Ummm Uncle Bun Bun & Aunty Tangi moved to Austrailia.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 October, 2007 11:55 pm
Share: