Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HENDERSON, Apirera and Paipera  

RSS
happy OWC
(@happy-owc)

Looking for any and all whanau of Apirana and Paipera Henderson. Known to have been in Hicks Bay around 1940's. Would like any contact.

Edited by - happy on Mar 06 2006 3:33:51 PM

Posted : 01 March, 2006 10:56 pm
Fran OWC
(@fran-owc)

kia ora Happy, did you mean Apirana and Paipera Henderson who lived in Hicks Bay, because if you did they are my grandparents. I have never heard of Apirera? but Apirana yes. I live in Te Araroa but my grandparents did live in Hicks Bay around about the time you are asking about. Cheers Fran

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 March, 2006 5:57 pm
happy OWC
(@happy-owc)

Kia Ora Fran, Yes I have read Apirana's name incorrectly on the birth certificate I have got for John Tunisia Henderson.Can you contact me at happyab@hotmail.com
Cheers Happy

ReplyQuote
Posted : 03 March, 2006 12:52 am
Share: