Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

HEREWINI, RUTH  

RSS
alwayz4babe@yahoo.com.au OWC
(@alwayz4babeyahoo-com-au-owc)

Looking for my niece Ruth or Ruthie,your mums name is Annette ,my sister whom was adopted out by aunty Blush & uncle Bill Herewini.I dont remember your dads name,but do know that the whanau lived in Wairoa,Mahia and Napier after moving from Raetihi. I last saw you in Napier when only a little girl.Your mum then moved to Australia with you, and mum returned to NZ and you stayed on.It has been many years and I would like to make contact with you.ANYONE KNOWING THE WHEREABOUTS OF MY NIECE PLEASE HAVE HER CONTACT ME.THANKYOU

nt=Arial Black]Text[/font=Arial Black]

Posted : 18 April, 2006 9:08 pm
clivet
(@clivet)

quote:

Looking for my niece Ruth or Ruthie,your mums name is Annette ,my sister whom was adopted out by aunty Blush & uncle Bill Herewini.I dont remember your dads name,but do know that the whanau lived in Wairoa,Mahia and Napier after moving from Raetihi. I last saw you in Napier when only a little girl.Your mum then moved to Australia with you, and mum returned to NZ and you stayed on.It has been many years and I would like to make contact with you.ANYONE KNOWING THE WHEREABOUTS OF MY NIECE PLEASE HAVE HER CONTACT ME.THANKYOU

nt=Arial Black]Text[/font=Arial Black]

ReplyQuote
Posted : 01 May, 2006 5:38 pm
maplarke OWC
(@maplarke-owc)

Hi Clive, I been looking for Ruth also. I am her Aunty on her fathers side Tai Houkamau, only I've been looking for her under Ruth Houkamau. We to havn't seen Ruth since she was about 9 or 10. I've had a search on here for some time with very little response. Except to say she moved to Aussie. Her dad Bill used to come to our house, he was a drinking mate of my father.
I hope you have some luck also.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 August, 2007 11:14 am
Share: