Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Rameka  

Page 2 / 2 Prev
  RSS
Max123
(@max123)

Kia ora,

My name is Janice Nathan nee Rameka, my father was Ihaka Te Aparua your great grandfather's brother.

Huriana (Judy) was their sister.     Keremenata is the name of my niece's son - Pukerewa Gothorp.    Noa, Patuone,Reihana,Rapana are my brother's.                                       Whati is my nephew.                        Walter (Waata)Snr was my brother, and Walter jnr is my nephew.                                               

You could ask Ted and Ann?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 05 November, 2018 11:07 am XYZ1a liked
XYZ1a
(@xyz1a)

Tēnā koe e te whanaunga,

Thank you for replying Janice.

It is coincidental that you should mention Uncle Ted, I've only just been able to track him down in the past week (I presumed he was deceased).

Ngā mihi maioha!

P.S. I've changed my profile.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2018 10:19 am
Max123
(@max123)

Kia ora,

I'm glad you've tracked him down, he'll be able to help you fill in the pieces, he knows all the whanau.

I'm on fb so search me up.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 07 November, 2018 10:46 am
XYZ1a
(@xyz1a)

I don't have facebook unfortunately.

Please send me an email at nugawifuxo@kulmeo.com

Ngā mihi maioha

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 November, 2018 7:35 am
XYZ1a
(@xyz1a)

Kia ora Janice,

Uncle Ted hasn't been well and wasn't able to locate the specific tribal information given his current condition. Ann suggested I contact you to see if you and/or your whanaunga might be able to assist me in identifying details of the Rameka Whakapapa, namely our primary Iwi, Hapu, and Marae.

Let me know how we may best proceed.

Ngā mihi 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2018 3:29 pm
XYZ1a
(@xyz1a)

Kia ora Janice,

Uncle Ted hasn't been well and wasn't able to locate the specific tribal information given his current condition. Ann suggested I contact you to see if you and/or your whanaunga might be able to assist me in identifying details of the Rameka Whakapapa, namely our primary Iwi, Hapu, and Marae.

Let me know how we may best proceed.

Ngā mihi 🙂

ReplyQuote
Posted : 12 November, 2018 3:29 pm
XYZ1a
(@xyz1a)

Kia ora anō

All sorted. I got hold of aunty Nora who has all the info. 

As many in this topic have already mentioned, the Rameka Whanau is vast. 

We have many whanaunga!

All the best.

Hei konā mai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 November, 2018 5:46 am
Page 2 / 2 Prev
Share: