Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

RITETE  

RSS
Leahw
(@leahw)

Any RITETE Whanau from Maunganui out there! I am looking for anyone who knows Reremoana RITETE or Bill RITETE. Reremoana is my father's aunt - my father's name is Nukumaingaiwi TAKINUI. I am trying to piece together our whakapapa, and I am told that the RITETE Whanau from Maunganui would be able to help me.

Edited by - leah.w on Nov 30 2005 4:47:42 PM

Posted : 28 November, 2005 11:56 pm
Marez OWC
(@marez-owc)

Kia Ora,
My grand ma was Rea Ritete from Maunganui, and Nana's brothers Daughter stays in Manurewa she about 60-1.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 March, 2006 9:20 pm
Leahw
(@leahw)

Kia Ora Marez,
Can I please have a contact number for your Nan's brothers daughter?
I haven't had much luck in finding anyone from the RITETE whanau in Maunganui, so this would be a great help.
Thanks,

ReplyQuote
Posted : 29 March, 2006 11:04 am
Marez OWC
(@marez-owc)

Kia Ora Leah,

I'm just writing to ask for your email as I spoke to aunty Rita and she is not confident at using a computer and has to wait for her daughter Delvene to help her, unfortunately I don't think she knows her daughters email addy as well, but she thinks she knows of you and the whanau, Aunty Rita's Father was Hamiora Ritete and my Grand Mother Rea. Ritete.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 09 May, 2006 9:53 am
Share: