Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Tukaki  

RSS
atawhai48
(@atawhai48)

Trying to trace my son David Motutere Tukaki.
He often uses the name Motu Tukaki.
He has been living in the Wellington area about 20 years and his partner is Karen. I last saw him about 15 years ago.
He made contact with me here in Australia about 8 years ago but must have moved. I would like to make contact again if anyone knows of his whereabouts.
I would appreciate any info.
Kia Ora
Atawhai

Posted : 28 January, 2006 9:58 pm
Meihana
(@meihana)

Tena Koe Atawhi,my name is Meihana brother to Karen Makatea I'm also uncle to Hanna 9 & Monaro 11 doughter and son to David and Karen. These children have been living with me for the past two + years. We are going to be in Aussie on the 10th July flying into Brisbarn returning home 22 July from Melbourn if you live along this coast we would love to meet with you?

I have not heard from David but am in touch with my whanau who last told me Dave is gardening at a sports club Seatoun Wgtn

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24 June, 2006 10:05 pm
atawhai48
(@atawhai48)

Kia Ora Meihana
Thank you so much for your reply.
I had almost given up all hope of hearing anything. Yes I know of Hanna & Manaro but have never ever seen them. And yes I do live in Brisbane. Can you please communicate with me via email at atawhaikids@optusnet.com.au as I have so many questions.
Kia ora
Atawhai

ReplyQuote
Posted : 25 June, 2006 2:54 am
NANA-LEE
(@nana-lee)

Kia ora Aunty
Ko Leeanne Rangi Ahau
I saw David 2 weeks ago in Hamilton at the Jacobs, Give Maria a ring she may be able to give you his new contact details. I heard he now living in Hamilton. I wonder do you still check this out I hope so.

Cheers
Na Leeanne

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2006 8:05 am
atawhai48
(@atawhai48)

Kia Ora Leeanne
Pehana koe.
Ae.....I have spoken to Motu a couple of times this week. He phoned me. His Kids were here in Briz this week with their Uncle Meihana, thanks to his reply. Was choice too. We all had a korero to Motu because the kids didn't even know where he was. He is staying with his bro and I have his number now. Had another call last night telling me he was in Ham. so thanks everyone.
Kia Ora tatou katoa.
Arohanui

ReplyQuote
Posted : 15 July, 2006 5:08 pm
Share: