Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information. You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.
Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.
If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.
POA, Walter a.k.a Wolly: Lost relations
- Walter Poa lived in Edgecumbe Street, Hamilton with his whanau in the 1957.
- He was 21 years of age then.
- He and his whānau relocated to Auckland before may 1958. Not sure if they still reside there.
- He was born in 1936/7 and will be round 82/83 years of age today.
- Where not sure if he is alive or not.
- Maybe Ngapuhi?
My siblings and I are trying to finish my late fathers whakapapa that he began before he died suddenly. If any contacts to his whānau, friends or someone that knew/knows him we would love to hear from you. Hopefully bringing us closer to learning/meeting our maunga, hapu, marae, awa, waka, iwi and finishing our late fathers journey.
my email is email@example.com
Nā te whānau Bell.