Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

Looking For Leafs (NgaPuhi)  

Page 1 / 2
  RSS
jessica01 OF
(@jessica01-of)

Hi
If anyone has any information on the Leaf family who descended from Chief Taku Terewhares' daughter Te Rangahau please reply a post. Descendants Surnames could include Fergusson, Tauehe, Weaver, Cope, Rawiri, Woods, Broughton, Le Noel, Kiwiwkiwi, Lemon, Remana, Holemby, Codlin, Jones, Hallmond, Kerby, Hurst, O'Niell, Neal, Kerr, Hannan, Lester, Lamborn, Paans, Skeath.

Thanks,

Posted : 03 January, 2003 2:02 am
Mapa OF
(@mapa-of)

Teenaa koe e mara Jessica01. There is a book which has been published by Joan Leaf for the Leaf whaanau called, and i think it's this name, The Leaf Family Reunion, or it could even be Whaanau Reunion, and it should be somewhere in your local library, or major town library. It contains a lot of the whakapapa pertinent to the Leaf whaanau. I hope that that's of some helpo to you. Kia ora koe e mara.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 December, 2003 9:13 pm
Mapa OF
(@mapa-of)

Teenaa koe e mara Jessica01. There is a book which has been published by Joan Leaf for the Leaf whaanau called, and i think it's this name, The Leaf Family Reunion, or it could even be Whaanau Reunion, and it should be somewhere in your local library, or major town library. It contains a lot of the whakapapa pertinent to the Leaf whaanau. I hope that that's of some helpo to you. Kia ora koe e mara.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 December, 2003 9:14 pm
selina OF
(@selina-of)

Kia ora Jessica, I am a descendant of John Henry Leaf and Te Rangahau, and I also have a copy of the 'Leaf' book. Email me and I will be able to share info with you
devils_larrikin@hotmail.com

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 January, 2004 8:21 pm
george OF
(@george-of)

kia ora my
greatgrandfather was Charlie Leaf
greatgrandmother was Mary Anne Russell
grandfather was George Fredrick Leaf
grandmother was Dorothy {HOKIMATE} Leaf
and thieir kids were
John Charles Richard Leaf
Kevin Thomas Leaf
Maria Pugh
Mary Anne Leaf
Thelma Joy Duncan
Cindy u/k
Stewart Lesley Leaf
Conway Gibson Leaf
Georgina Leaf
and i am the son of Maria Pugh;George Pugh and can be emailed about any of the info above if it helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 February, 2004 7:11 am
george OF
(@george-of)

kia ora my
and thieir kids were
Kevin Thomas Leaf
Maria Pugh
Mary Anne Leaf
Thelma Joy Duncan
Cindy u/k
Stewart Lesley Leaf
Conway Gibson Leaf
Georgina Leaf
and i am the son of Maria Pugh;George Pugh and can be emailed about any of the info above if it helps.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 February, 2004 7:12 am
george OF
(@george-of)

kia ora my
and thieir kids were
Kevin Thomas Leaf
Maria Pugh
Mary Anne Leaf
Thelma Joy Duncan
Cindy u/k
Stewart Lesley Leaf
Conway Gibson Leaf
Georgina Leaf

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22 February, 2004 7:13 am
rangahau OF
(@rangahau-of)

Kia Ora jessica 01
It is good to see that I am not alone.I am Te Rangahau a desendant of Taku Terewhare and Te Rangahau.I was whangai from birth,however i met with my birth mother 7 years ago and I was from that time That i was given my whakapapa which connects with the above tupuna.If you haven't read the whakapapa book yet we come from a small place in the Hokianga called Whirinaki.I am presently working in the far north and have the privilige in working with our whanau who also whakapapa directly to Taku Terewhare/Te Rangahau who married John Leaf.I hope this helps you on your journey discovery. We are a big whanau and spread throughout the north.
I welcome more contact with you.

Te Rangahau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2004 3:38 am
rangahau OF
(@rangahau-of)

Kia Ora jessica 01
It is good to see that I am not alone.I am Te Rangahau a desendant of Taku Terewhare and Te Rangahau.I was whangai from birth,however i met with my birth mother 7 years ago and I was from that time That i was given my whakapapa which connects with the above tupuna.If you haven't read the whakapapa book yet we come from a small place in the Hokianga called Whirinaki.I am presently working in the far north and have the privilige in working with our whanau who also whakapapa directly to Taku Terewhare/Te Rangahau who married John Leaf.I hope this helps you on your journey discovery. We are a big whanau and spread throughout the north.

Te Rangahau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2004 3:39 am
rangahau OF
(@rangahau-of)

Kia Ora jessica 01

Te Rangahau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2004 3:39 am
rangahau OF
(@rangahau-of)

Kia Ora jessica 01
I welcome more contact with you atukinz69@hotmail.com

Te Rangahau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2004 3:42 am
rangahau OF
(@rangahau-of)

Kia Ora jessica 01
I welcome more contact with you atukinz69@hotmail.com

Te Rangahau

ReplyQuote
Posted : 17 March, 2004 3:45 am
pingao OF
(@pingao-of)

kia ora Jessica01

i'am as interested in finding out about the Leaf whanau. My grandmother was Mihi Russell.I lent out the copy of the Leaf book and it has'nt returned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2004 10:33 pm
pingao OF
(@pingao-of)

kia ora Jessica01

i'am as interested in finding out about the Leaf whanau. My grandmother was Mihi Russell.I lent out the copy of the Leaf book and it has'nt returned.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2004 10:34 pm
pingao OF
(@pingao-of)

kia ora Jessica01

ReplyQuote
Posted : 19 March, 2004 10:34 pm
Page 1 / 2
Share: