Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

CROSS/JOYCE....NAHI CROSS  

Page 2 / 2
  RSS
maoriboy7@xtra.co.nz OWC
(@maoriboy7xtra-co-nz-owc)

Thanks Hohaia2, have sent you a pm. ka kite.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 04 July, 2006 4:22 pm
hollierena OWC
(@hollierena-owc)

kia ora Whanau
I am a direct descendant of the joyce whanau from up north.
My Grandfather is William Murdoch Joyce who married my grandmother Chamian Joyce who is from the wairarapa.
i will be more than happy to help you with anything you need to know.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 06 July, 2006 10:09 pm
hollierena OWC
(@hollierena-owc)

kia ora tatau.
im a joyce myself but i was just wondering how many different joyce families are there.
has anyone got an idea?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 08 July, 2006 2:58 pm
spyda OWC
(@spyda-owc)

Kia Ora, My grandfather is/was Albert Joyce and Grandmother being Isabel Ututaonga. My father was Jim Joyce. There are still afew Joyce's around in the Paihia and surrounding areas.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 13 November, 2006 6:26 pm
robyn24 OWC
(@robyn24-owc)

Hi my name is Robyn I am a Joyce my dads family are from up north my grandparents were maria and Albert Joyce and we are a big whanau I am interested in fiding out more about the whanau all different names related to them I know the Parahas are related cause my great grandmother was a Paraha much help would be appreciated I notice there is a mention of my 2 uncles Albert and Bill.

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 March, 2007 7:06 pm
kevinx OWC
(@kevinx-owc)

hi bek my gt gt grand father was henare te rangi cross who was married to kane(connie) joyce from waitangi if you have any more info on the family be greatful to know what you have cheeers kevin cross

ReplyQuote
Posted : 27 June, 2007 9:17 pm
Smanson
(@smanson)

Hi all, don't know if I am in the right area but I am trying to track down my biological father. I was adopted in 1965. My biological father was George Cross who at that time lived in Kawakawa. I believe that he was 1of 22 children with his father being pakiha and his mother being maori. I also  believe that he had since passed away but I want to make contact with his family if they would allow it. I have in the past been told that I have an elderly maori lady that is looking after me  and has been at my side when l needed her and would really like to know who she is. Any help would be greatly appreciated as this has been a long journey.

Thanks in advance Scott. 

ReplyQuote
Posted : 02 June, 2019 3:05 am
Page 2 / 2
Share: