Welcome to the Whakapapa Club Forums where you will find a wealth of information.  You are free to browse the forums, but if you wish to comment or add requests, you must register, which is quick and easy and you can even use your Facebook Login.

Once you have signed up and posted either a reply or a new post it will not appear in the forums until it has been approved – this is to stop spam from appearing and keeping our Whakapapa Club Forums relavent for Whakapapa only.

If someone helps you don’t forget to acknowlege them.

PARANIHI Rore born 1866  

RSS
Lisa-Marie Paretovich OWC
(@lisa-marie-paretovich-owc)

I really want to discover my tupuna, find whanau and discover my whakapapa... Rore Paranihi is my great great grandfather not certain where from. He married Kirimangu Pai in 1891. They had 7 children?? I don't know where they lived etc but 1 of the children was my great grandma Hora. Who married and had my Poppa Brown Paretovich. Haven't much information on Rore or Hora and really want to know it all. Hope one or a few of my lovely rellies see this and contact me I soo want my sons to know about their heritage. Thanks

Posted : 25 May, 2006 7:06 pm
paretutaki
(@paretutaki)

Kia ora, I see your message is 14 years old!  

I know of a Paranihi Rore, born around 1866 - 1867.   He had a sister named Ngaheiawa.   

Their Father was Ueue Te Whatu from Taranaki.   Otaraua hapu of Te Ati Awa Iwi and Ngati Mutunga Iwi. 

I've set up a Wikitree page for them, so that I can add stuff as I find it.   

https://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Rore-2

You can reach me via that page by message.  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 July, 2020 4:00 pm
paretutaki
(@paretutaki)

ps: I've just seen your post about your Kui Hora's siblings.  I recognise some of those names, especially Te Ueue! 😀  

ReplyQuote
Posted : 30 July, 2020 6:30 pm
Share: